Full-Time BH3280- Housekeeping #Halton #Oakville #Employment #Jobs
FirstService Residential is North America’s foremost property management firm. Specializing in Property Management, Front Desk Security Guards, Cleaners and Superintendent within our Property Services Department.
FirstService Residential is hiring for part time and full time Cleaners / Housekeepers / Custodians for Condominiums (Light Duty Cleaner & Heavy Duty Cleaner). Superintendent positions also available at yearly salary (Live-in and Live out options).
- Light Duty Cleaner $14.25 to $15.45 hourly plus health benefits and training
- Heavy Duty Cleaner $14.50 to $15.80 hourly plus health benefits and training
We are hiring in the following locations:
- City of Toronto (Downtown, Scarborough, Etobicoke)
- Greater Toronto Area
- Peel Region (Mississauga)
- York Region (Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham)
- Durham Region (Pickering, Ajax, Whitby)
- Halton Region (Oakville, Burlington)
Cleaner / Housekeeper Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains and cleans compactor room
- Assists in the moving of garbage bins when needed
- Cleans and services restrooms with light duty housekeeping duties.
- Sweeps, vacuums, and mops floors and stairways
- Gathers and disposes of rubbish and waste materials by hand or with the use of powered equipment
- Polishes furniture, metal work, and chrome using appropriate cleaning and polishing compounds
- Dusts such items as blinds, furniture, file cabinets, door, frames, railings, picture frames and windowsills using treated dust mittens, cloths, or hand-cleaning items Dusts such items as blinds, furniture, file cabinets, door, frames, railings, picture frames and windowsills using treated dust mittens, cloths, or hand-cleaning items
- Dusts such items as blinds, furniture, file cabinets, door, frames, railings, picture frames and windowsills using treated dust mittens, cloths, or hand-cleaning items
Cleaner / Housekeeper Knowledge, Skills and Proficiency:
- Prior cleaning experience in condominium is an asset
- Have knowledge of standard methods, practices, tools, solutions and equipment of the janitorial service
- Have knowledge of occupational hazards and safety rules
Benefits of working with FirstService Residential Cleaner / Housekeeper:
- Excellent opportunity for learning and professional development
- Competitive salary and benefits package
We thank all applicants for their interest in applying for a position at FirstService Residential Cleaner – Housekeeper positions. Your credentials will be reviewed and only those candidates who meet the qualifications of the role will be selected and contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.25 to $15.80 /hour
- Toronto, ON
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward a resume with a cover letter to:
Carolyn McCleister: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the Position in the Subject Line.
PLEASE NOTE: First Service Residential will be onsite at the GOODWILL CAREER CENTERS JOB FAIR:
FEBRUARY 15TH 9:00 am- 12:00 pm. Mainway Auditorium 4015, Burlington.
Drop By for A CHANCE TO BE INTERVIEWED ON THE SPOT!
166 total views, 5 today