Full-Time BH3279- Security Concierge #Halton #Oakville #Employment #Jobs
FirstService Residential is North America’s foremost property management firm specializing in Property Management, Security Guard Concierge, Cleaners and Superintendent within our Property Services Department.
FirstService Residential is looking for experienced, customer service oriented individuals to fill the following Security Guard Concierge Supervisor positions : Security Guard Concierge for condominiums, Full Time, Part Time, Casual positions.
Wage: $15.50 to $16.80 hourly plus health benefits and training
We are hiring in the following locations:
- City of Toronto (Downtown, Scarborough, Etobicoke)
- Greater Toronto Area
- Peel Region (Mississauga)
- York Region (Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham)
- Durham Region (Pickering, Ajax, Whitby)
- Halton Region (Oakville, Burlington)
FirstService Security Guard Concierge Supervisor Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- As a Security Guard Concierge Supervisor you must provide Security, Safety and excellent Customer Service to all our residents and everyone you interact with
- Supervise and lead a team
- Identifies and clarifies residents’ needs and desires; answers questions; gives directions and instructions; and handle all security and emergency incidents
- Helps residents establish accounts and schedules access for authorized vendors to provide services within units
- Provides services requested by making arrangements and bookings for condominium amenities, elevators and parking permits
- Maintains guest privacy and organization reputation by keeping information confidential
- Follows safety and access control procedures as well as monitor CCTV cameras while maintaining a safe work environment
Security Guard Concierge Supervisor Qualifications and Skills:
- Valid Security Guard License & Emergency First Aid
- Supervisory experience
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal and report writing)
- Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills; outgoing and friendly personality; committed to providing exceptional service excellence to customers and employees
- Experience in the Security industry, Law Enforcement and/or Military field is an asset
- Secondary school education (or equivalent). Post-Secondary education is an asset
- Security and Police Foundations Diploma is an asset
- Ability to work rotating shifts including: afternoons, overnights and weekends
Benefits of working with FirstService Residential:
- Excellent opportunity for learning and professional development
- Competitive salary and benefits package
We thank all applicants for their interest in applying for a position at FirstService Residential Security Guard Concierge Supervisor position. Your credentials will be reviewed and only those candidates who meet the qualifications of the role will be selected and contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.50 to $16.80 /hour
- Supervising: 2 years
- High school or equivalent
- Toronto, ON
Required licenses or certifications:
- First Aid and CPR
- Security Guard License
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward a resume with a cover letter to:
Carolyn McCleister: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the Position in the Subject Line.
PLEASE NOTE: First Service Residential will be onsite at the GOODWILL CAREER CENTERS JOB FAIR:
FEBRUARY 15TH 9:00 am- 12:00 pm. Mainway Auditorium 4015, Burlington.
Drop By for A CHANCE TO BE INTERVIEWED ON THE SPOT!
205 total views, 7 today