Full-Time BH3278- Technical Product Support #Hamilton #Employment #Jobs
Are you looking for a rewarding career with the opportunity for growth and development? Well, you’ve found the right company. Our company is fanatical about its customers and employees, we are disruptive in the marketplace and hire people with varying backgrounds to ensure we are constantly tenacious in our pursuit of excellence. We value knowledge, openness and transparency and we are committed to communicating at all levels and supporting you in your success!
We are 100% customer service focused, we want to give customers the best solution the first time by researching their concerns, giving options and resolving their issues all while providing the best service in a super chill way.
If you are the ‘go to tech person’ for friends and family, you love solving technical problems, you’re all about the customer and you’re looking for growth opportunities in roles like quality, training, team leader and much more, apply today and work on our premiere team.
Concentrix is now offering a higher hourly rate to support one of the largest wireless technology brands in the world.
- Above average starting wages, $14.50/hour.
- Potential to earn up to $16.50/hour within one year.
- Hours of operations: 8am – 11:30pm 7 days a week.
- Benefits – vision/medical @ 6 months.
- Incentives as soon as you start taking calls.
- Employee engagement.
- Work Perks/Discounts.
- RRSP Matching Program.
This inbound Technical Support position is a front line Technical Contact Centre role supporting hardware and software, using an exclusive knowledge base and case management system. The Technical Support Advisor provides product support, detailed information, advanced troubleshooting, and case resolution while exhibiting exceptional customer service skills. Call types include general inquiries, hardware and software troubleshooting, sales agreements, and technical sales. Some outbound follow up required in event of escalation. Specific Responsibilities:
- Supports specified, limited line of technical products using defined problem solving methodology Logs call records and assigns call types
- Constructs individual case reference files and updates case management data base / logs
- Conducts limited suggestive selling of client service and support line products
- Diagnoses end user problems using systematic listening and probing approach
- Consults on-line web tool, computerized data base, manuals, circulars or internal resources for information on resolution procedures
- Provides information and direction as required for simple problem resolution
- Researches problem / case history using computerized data base for relevant product information
- Documents case resolution in computerized database
- Escalates call(s) to Tier 2 support group via warm transfer for problem resolution in matters of greater complexity
- Initiates dispatch procedure for hardware pickup / shipment as appropriate for limited product line
- Performs outbound follow up on existing cases as appropriate
- Sets new case files as required
- Review client information / knowledge updates regularly to remain current with products
- Is required to remain current on new developments and changes through ongoing circular, e-mail, manual review; attends training updates as required by industry certifications or company / client requirement.
- Education/Knowledge: Minimum High School Diploma or GED required.
- Familiarity with personal computers, peripherals, operating systems, software, and computer terminology.
- Experience / Skill: Minimum of 1 year of customer service. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with the use of telephony system’s a plus. Required to type 25 wpm.
- Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be notified.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer service: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- Hamilton, ON
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward a resume with a cover letter to:
Carolyn McCleister: email@example.com
Please indicate the Position in the Subject Line.
PLEASE NOTE: Concentrix will be onsite at the GOODWILL CAREER CENTERS JOB FAIR:
FEBRUARY 15TH 9:00 am- 12:00 pm. Mainway Auditorium 4015, Burlington.
Drop By for A CHANCE TO BE INTERVIEWED ON THE SPOT!
213 total views, 11 today