Full-Time BH3277 Administrative Assistant #Oakville #Jobs #employment #Halton
A busy surfacing company, Rubaroc, prides themselves as being the market leader in poured in place rubber safety surfacing. Surfacing Worldwide Since 1983!
- provide general administrative and clerical support
- maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- perform data entry and scan documents
- assist in resolving any administrative problems
- answer calls from customers/suppliers/contractors
- prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- schedule and coordinate meetings
- maintain office supplies for department
- strong administrative skills with 2+ years of experience
- proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must, Photoshop a bonus
- ability to juggle multiple projects
- knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- excellent communication skills – written and verbal, with attention to details
- ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills
Salary based on experience.
How to ApplyQualified and interested applicants please email your resume to Job Developer Carolyn McCleister, email@example.com by February 8, 2018, with BH3277 Administrative Assistant in the subject line. Please ensure that:
- Your resume is attached to the email as indicated
- Your resume is saved with your name e.g. “Fred Smith Resume for ABC Cleaning” or “Fred Smith Cover for ABC Cleaning”
- Your email should explain what position you are applying for and should be signed off with your name
- Please copy (CC) your Career Development Specialist and Job Developer in the email.
333 total views, 8 today