Full-Time BH3263 Customer Service #jobs #employment #Halton #Oakville
Life Hearing Solutions is looking for a Customer Service Professional.
- Booking appointments.
- Assisting customers with exchanges or returns as needed.
- Involved in clinical quality outcomes, including efficiency and productivity.
- Provides excellent customer service and maintains good public relations.
- Shares administrative duties with colleagues as needed.
- Friendly and customer-service focused with strong communication skills.
- Organized and efficient.
- Able to multi-task and handle a very busy environment.
- Good computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A passion for working with Seniors.
- Clear the criminal background check.
You bring your positive outlook and Life Hearing Solutions will assist in your training
How to ApplyQualified and interested applicants please email your resume to Job Developer Carolyn McCleister, firstname.lastname@example.org by December 11, 2017, with BH3263 Customer Service in the subject line. Please ensure that:
- Your resume is attached to the email as indicated
- Your resume is saved with your name e.g. “Fred Smith Resume for ABC Cleaning” or “Fred Smith Cover for ABC Cleaning”
- Your email should explain what position you are applying for and should be signed off with your name
- You copy (CC) your Career Development Specialist and Job Developer in the email.
288 total views, 5 today