Please login/register to apply for this job.
8 Jan 2018
Part-Time BH3260 Sales Associate #jobs #employment #Halton #Oakville
Location-Ricki’s – 249 – Oakville Power Centre – Oakville, ON L6H 6M4 CA (Primary)
Flex (any day/time)
Meets and exceeds individual sales goals by utilizing personal and team selling techniques and providing excellent customer service.
- Provides excellent customer service by:
– Greeting within set standard.
– Asking questions to discover customer needs.
– Knowing and explaining features and benefits of merchandise.
– Suggestively selling by showing additional merchandise.
– Overcoming objections and closing the sale appropriately.
– Escorting customer in and out of fitting room, showing additional merchandise and being attentive to their needs in fitting room.
– Handling multiple customers efficiently.
– Being friendly, sincere and courteous in all customer relations
- Works effectively with others by maintaining positive, team-oriented relations with all associates and communicating effectively with others.
- Protects the store inventory by providing excellent customer service, knowing and following loss prevention procedures, and sharing any suspected policy violations with the store manager or regional supervisor.
- Merchandises the store by displaying fashion looks throughout the selling area.
- Maintains the store’s appearance by straightening merchandise and cleaning.
- Supports store operations by accurately and efficiently completing POS terminal transactions. and other record keeping procedures; by knowing and complying with all policies and procedures.
- Stocks the store by unpacking and preparing new merchandise for sales floor in a timely manner.
- Develops merchandise knowledge by reading and listening to information provided.
- Previous successful experience in sales preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to provide superior customer service.
- Must be a team player with good communication skills.
How to ApplyNOTE: If you are applying for this position it is important to follow these instructions to its entirety. In order to be considered for this position it is important to follow these instructions. Qualified and interested applicants please email your resume to Job Developer Carolyn McCleister, firstname.lastname@example.org by February 8, 2018, with BH3260 Sales Associate in the subject line. Please ensure that:
- Your resume is attached to the email as indicated
- Your resume is saved with your name e.g. “Fred Smith Resume for ABC Cleaning” or “Fred Smith Cover for ABC Cleaning”
- Your email should explain what position you are applying for and should be signed off with your name
- You copy (CC) your Career Development Specialist and Job Developer in the email.
838 total views, 5 today