Part-Time BH1254- Digital Content Specialist – Burlington Ont #jobs #Burlington #jobs #Halton
Midevco Commercial Realty Corporation
Digital Content Specialist
We are looking for a full-time Digital Content Specialist writer/publisher/ and Marketing enthusiast who will be responsible for creating digital content and managing our online platforms in our Burlington office. Content creation and content management duties will extend across our social media platforms and email newsletters.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute an Online/ Print edit plan that includes print content, weekly guest blogs, video,etc.
- Create content in the form of regular news pieces, short blogs, top 10 lists, photo galleries, events, etc.
- Effectively utilize a budget for social media advertising to help boost and promote our content and the brand
- Develop social media strategy for various aspects of the organization including blogs, promotions and regular branding.
- Manage brand and voice across all social media platforms creating a single brand identity with readers.
- WordPress & Publisher
- Constant Contact or MailChimp
- Experience using Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc. for promotion and brand building
- HTML and CSS
- Google Analytics
How to ApplyPlease send your resume and cover letter Attention to Arfa Dar: firstname.lastname@example.org before Feb 2-2018. ONLY Shortlisted clients will be called in for Interviews.
620 total views, 7 today