Full-Time BH 1281 APPOINTMENT COORDINATOR #Burlington #Halton #Jobs
Reports to: Service Manager
Purpose/ Summary of Position:
Reporting to the Service Manager, as the Appointment Co-ordinator you will ensure that customers are assessed and there appointments booked for their requirements. Customers are promptly greeted, incoming telephone calls are courteously dealt with, and documentation tasks are performed as required for Burlington Hyundai.
- Make and receive phone calls scheduling and confirming customer service appointments as per vehicle maintenance schedules to maximize shop usage.
- Handle incoming service telephone calls in a prompt, courteous, professional manner
- Greet and assist incoming service customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Contact customers who have received service reminder letters and have not responded. Update dealership records as required.
- Ensure proper documentation and identification of customers is obtained for , service loaners, credit cards, and charge accounts
- Maintain updated customer information in the DMS..
- Contact customers on project basis as required regarding recalls and service campaigns.
- Phone missed appointments.
- Record and report any customer concerns/complaints/suggestions to the service manager.
- General filing tasks as required
- Assist with mail outs as required
- Maintain work station in a clean and orderly manner
- Communicate with and support other areas of the dealership
- Maintain proper dress and deportment
- Complete assigned tasks on time
- Attend meeting as required
- Take ownership of and successfully resolve problems as required
- Assist in driving change in the appointment process
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Competencies)
- High School Diploma
- Competencies: Team work, initiative, Time Management, Customer Service Multiple Priorities
- Service Manager
- Service Advisors
- PASSION FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND WILLINGNESS TO PERFORM WORK IN ACCORDANCE WITH PROVIDED GUIDELINES
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE AND ABILITY TO WORK WITHIN A TEAM CONCEPT
How to Apply
Qualified applicants please email your cover letter and resume to Arfa Dar: email@example.com by April 27 -2018.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for next steps.
REGISTER FOR FREE EMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE WITH GOODWILL CAREER CENTRES FOR ALL YOUR JOB SEARCH NEEDS: Visit us at http://www.goodwilljobs.ca
684 total views, 2 today