Contract Accounts Receivable Clerk
Location: Oakville, ON
Duration: 3+ month contract
Our Burlington/Oakville client has a number of opportunities to join them in entry level accounting roles. Located close to the QEW, our well-established customer has a long-standing history of promotion from within and employee development. These are exceptional opportunities to get your foot in the door with a large, well-known Canadian organization.
As an Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will be required to work closely with other members of the Accounting team, team members across the business as well as the Accounts Receivable team to reporting functions. The primary responsibilities are receiving payments and processing payments through PeopleSoft.
The successful candidate will have previous Accounts Receivable experience including Accounts Reconciliations and Journal Entries. Must have cash application experience, be detailed oriented, have a solid understanding of basic accounting principles, excellent organizational skills, fast and accurate keyboarding skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 1-3 years of in Accounts Receivable
- Must have a minimum of one year of cash application experience
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Ability to act decisively and deal with deadlines during peak period
- PeopleSoft working knowledge is considered an asset
- Nice to have university degree or College degree in Finance/Accounting or business-related discipline or equivalent work experience
How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates are invited to apply with their resumes in .doc directly to Hattied@staffworkscanada.com, with “Accounts Receivable Clerk” in the subject line.
219 total views, 5 today