Full-Time Accounting Clerk-long term on-going
Location: Oakville, ON
Type: Long term, on-going
Our Burlington/Oakville client has a number of opportunities to join them in entry level accounting roles. Located close to the QEW, our well-established customer has a long-standing history of promotion from within and employee development. These are exceptional opportunities to get your foot in the door with a large, well-known Canadian organization.
As an Accounting Clerk , you will be required to work closely with other members of the Accounting team, team members across the business as well as the Accounts Payable team to complete invoice review and reporting functions.
- Review all invoices for correct coding, approval and tax treatment
- Coordinate with the Accounts Payable department to problem solve and correct invoice issues as they arise
- Modify, simplify and improve processes and reporting to increase efficiency.
- University degree or College degree in Finance/Accounting or business-related discipline
- Prior relevant accounting experience
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to act decisively and deal with deadlines during peak period
How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates are invited to apply with their resumes in .doc directly to Hattied@staffworkscanada.com, with “Accounts Receivable Clerk” in the subject line.
454 total views, 6 today