Experienced Career Development Specialists along with Job Developers will guide you through the process of planning, finding and maintaining employment.
Goodwill Career Centres offers a variety of unique services designed to assist both job seekers and employers make appropriate employment matches.
Goodwill Career Centre staff meets with each person individually and can provide you with the tools and information that you require for finding a job, specialized training, or a new career direction. We offer the following types of services:
- Assessments to determine your skills, abilities, and interests
- Specialized programs to improve performance and workplace behaviours
- Assist in creating resumes and cover letters that will get you noticed
- Help you tap into the hidden job market
- Interview with confidence
- Provide you with job postings and assist you in connecting directly with employers
Goodwill Career Centres provide a job search area where you will have access to:
- Job postings
- Fax machines
- Assistance of staff that are specialists in assisting people to secure employment