Keeping business information secure and confidential is more important than ever. Safely disposing of your documents is essential part of protecting your business and the privacy of your customers and clients. Goodwill provides secure confidential shredding services to many local businesses who deal with very sensitive information including financial, medical, not for profit and legal firms.
Goodwill can help you securely dispose of one box, a thousand boxes, or more! By using Goodwill’s confidential secure shredding services, you are helping someone in your community one sheet of paper at a time prepare for or find their next job.
Goodwill provides a variety of secure confidential document destruction shredding services including:
- Competitive pricing and unique services designed to reduce your shredding costs
- Free Locked Secure Shredding Containers
- A broad selection of services to suit your needs:
● Regularly scheduled services at intervals that work for your business
● On demand pick-ups
● One time pick-ups
● Drop off for reduced rates
- Flexible shredding quantities – from a single cheque book to a thick stacks of computer printouts or drawings
- Free local pick-up included
- Free Certificates of Destruction available
- Prepaid Seal n’Shred Bags
We believe good prices and good service add up to Goodwill and to keeping our customers happy. When you use Goodwill’s shredding services there is no contract, no minimum time commitment and no cancellations fees or penalties to pay when you no longer need our services.
Goodwill’s Shredding Practices Include:
- Unbroken chain of custody handling practices to ensure security of your confidential documents
- Professional staff is policed check and carry Goodwill photo ID
- Secure lockup and pass key protected facilities
- Facility video surveillance
- Materials rendered unreadable to federal standards and recycled locally in a secure facility
Personal Shredding Services
Identity theft is a growing concern for many of us. Shredding your personal confidential information is the one of best way to thwart identity thieves.
To accommodate your personal shredding needs Goodwill offers these services:
- On demand pick-ups…one box or a hundred…one call when you need us disposes it all!
- Drop off your shredding for additional savings
- Prepaid Seal N ’Shred Bags
Seal n’Shred Bags – Simple, Easy and Inexpensive
Ensure your documents are disposed of safely and securely by using Goodwill’s Seal n’Shred Bags. When you purchase your Seal n’Shred bag, the cost includes shredding. You pay one price. No surprises!
Order your Seal n’Shred bags by email or by phone. We’ll delivery them to you. Fill the Seal N’Shred bag with your documents. Seal the bag then bring the Seal N’Shred bag back to us for shredding. For a small additional amount we can pick your filled bags up.
Goodwill’s Service Area
Goodwill serves the Hamilton, Ancaster, Aldershot, Burlington, Dundas, Milton, Oakville, Stoney Creek and Waterdown communities.
For more information about how Goodwill can improve your bottom line, please call Chris Wade at 905-526-8482 Ext. 2288 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.