Our Track Record, Your Success
Goodwill Commercial Services has a solid track record of providing a comprehensive list of services.
Here is a list of some of our service experience:
Folding, collating and labeling
Counting and packaging materials, parts and promotional materials
Assembly and sub-assembly of manufactured parts
Preparing and distributing mail outs
Cleaning, disinfecting, refurbishing reusable items
Catering meals, special events for business needs
Shredding confidential documents
Our services contribute to the ongoing success of the following organizations:
- Sling Choker – Goodwill assembles manufactured parts into sub-assemblies for train boots used to transport cars across country
- McMaster Children’s Hospital – Goodwill annually labels 1000’s of flyers, prepares the distribution lists and ships the flyers to the school board for disbursement to students in the city school system on behalf of MCH
- InContact – Goodwill prepares and mails hundreds of promotional pieces monthly
- Keegan Forklift – Regular purchases from Goodwill of 20-pound bags of rags
- CASTEC – Goodwill Cleans, disinfects, refurbishes and packages respirators every month
…and many more!
CONTACT US TODAY: Our dedicated team always welcomes new projects of all sizes.
Reach out to Chris Wade at (905) 526-8482 Ext. 2288 or complete the form below.